When working with suppliers, teams or agencies, what you put into your brief, tender or RFP will determine what comes back. So making sure you and your team can write a strong brief is the most critical part of the process.
Our training is tailored to inspire teams to be their best, every time, by applying the latest thinking on how to write a clear, concise and goal driven brief. Participants will be asked to complete a short pre-training questionnaire.
All participants will leave their training session with an understanding of why the briefing process is so important, how to develop a strategically-led brief and greater understanding of what needs to be included in a brief to ensure your suppliers, teams or agencies can deliver the right response.
- Identifying what information the brief needs to include.
- Ability to communicate the purpose of the brief and expectations of the response.
- How to plan a briefing process and what suppliers, teams or agencies will be expecting from you.
- Techniques for defining strategic and tactical objectives.
- Best practice techniques for improving the efficiency of your briefing process.
- Recommendations for setting success criteria and managing the approvals process.
- Development of selection criteria & scorecards.